Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Callaway Big Bertha Ladies Driver Graphite
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Callaway Big Bertha Ladies Driver
The new Callaway Big Bertha Driver is so revolutionary, it deserves to carry the most legendary name in golf. It’s faster and more robust with Callaway's new Adjustable Perimeter Weighting for maximum distance from a total performance driver. Don’t just take our word for it. Go hit it. You’ll see.
- Hyper Speed Face: Why is the new Hyper Speed Face design so groundbreaking? Well, it’s lighter (as in 10% lighter), hotter, and more robust than ever before, increasing ball speeds all across the face. You probably hit it dead center every time, but even if you don’t, Callaway's longest Total Performance Driver ever has you covered. That’s why there’s long, and then there’s “Bertha Long!”
- Adjustable Perimeter Weighting: There's a new continuous Adjustable Perimeter Weighting slide toward the rear of the club. That’s why Big Bertha has 20% higher MOI for more forgiveness AND an INFINITE NUMBER of Draw and Fade bias options. As you might expect, it all amounts to longer, straighter shots. And those are good things.
- Advanced Adjustable Hosel Technology: Increase or decrease your loft (up to +2° or down -1°) and adjust Draw or Neutral bias, optimizing your launch, backspin and dialing in your preferred shot shape. In a few clicks, you’ll be fit for maximizing your distance with more accuracy.
- Forged Composite: A high strength, lightweight crown that improbably weighs only 8 grams. And by saving weight in the crown we get: Adjustable Perimeter Weighting, a deeper CG for more forgiveness, and low spin with a lighter, more preferred swing weight. And because you get all of that, it's pretty clear that when you add more adjustability to a driver, you've got to have Forged Composite.
- SHAFT: Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Zeta Graphite: 50 grams
- GRIP: New Decade 55
|Model ||Loft ||Face Angle ||Lie Angle ||Clubhead Volume ||Swingweight ||Left Hand |
|9º ||Adjustable ||Square ||Adjustable ||460cc ||D2 ||Yes |
|10.5º ||Adjustable ||Square ||Adjustable ||460cc ||D2 ||Yes |
|HT ||Adjustable ||Square ||Adjustable ||460cc ||D2 ||No |