Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Callaway Apex Mens Ind Irons Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Callaway Apex Mens Individual Irons Steel
The new Callaway Apex Mens Iron doesn't fall into either the "forged" or "distance" category, Callaway has managed to blend the two categories to create a unique "distance forged" iron. Offering the best of both worlds, this multi-material iron has an ultra-thin face made of 455 Carpenter steel welded into the iron to increase ball speeds 1-2 mph for more distance, and a 1020 Forged steel body that gives the look and feel of a forged iron.
- 1020 Forged Carbon Steel body delivers soft, responsive feel
- Tungsten weighted inserts in the sole of the long irons produce a lower CG, higher launch angles and maximum forgiveness
- Thin 455 Carpenter Steel Face Insert increases ball speeds 1-2mph for more distance
- New high performance wide space groove delivers more consistent spin from a variety of lies
- Shaft: UST Recoil is a lightweight graphite shaft with higher flex points, resulting in great feel and workability