Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Bushnell Neo XS GPS Watch
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Bushnell NEO XS GPS Watch
The Bushnell NEO XS GPS Watch is Distance Made Simple. Bushnell's lightest and thinnest golf watch is simple to operate and comfortable to wear, giving golfer's easy to read front/back/center, hazard and shot distance measurements on over 33,000 preloaded courses with no download or membership fees.
The NEO XS is capable of instantly recognizing courses and has an auto hole advance feature which automatically changes from one hole to the next, meaning the user does not have to push another button the entire round. And while the golfer is out on the course, the odometer feature allows you to track distance, speed, and total activity time.
- Pre-loaded with 33,000+ courses in more than 30 countries
- Long Battery Life - over 3 rounds between charges
- Auto Course Recognition and Auto Hole Advance
- Easy-to-read Front/Center/Back Distances
- Hazard/Layup Distances (up to 4 per hole)
- Perfect watch for everyday use: odometer, timer, stopwatch, alarm
- Comfortable Sports Band
- Shot Distance Calculater
- Tee time auto-on & battery-saving auto-off
- No Membership or Download Fees