Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Need Help? Have a Question?
Bushnell neo+ Golf GPS - distance made simple™
The smallest, most compact, golf GPS unit available is also one of the simplest and easiest to use. The neo+ is pre-loaded with over 16,000 North American golf courses. It provides quick, accurate distance to the front, center & back of the green, as well as key hazards. No membership fee is required to use this product, and no golf course downloads are necessary. The neo+ is ready to use, right out of the box. Bushnell has made golf distance so simple, that after neo+ has found your course, you can literally play an entire round without ever touching another button.
View NEO+ Frequently Asked Questions
- Ready to Play Right Out of the Box
- 16,000+ PRELOADED Courses
- NO Fees
- Instant Course Recognition
- Auto Hole Advance
- Up to 4 custom points per hole
- Shot distance calculator
- Easy to use interface, low button press
- Durable and Rainproof
- 1-year warrantee
- Up to 16 hours of battery life
- SiRFstarIII GPS Chip
- Adheres to USGA rules
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 3.25" x .75"
- Bushnell NEO
- Power cord adaptor
- USB Sync cable
- Belt clip
- Quick start guide
- The Bushnell neo+ is ready to use out of the box without the requirement of any additional software or hardware. However, a computer and internet access is required to register the device within 45 days of purchase. In order to do this, you will need a PC (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98 compatible) or Mac (OS X, version 10.4.x or later).