Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Bridgestone JGR Men's Driver
The Bridgestone JGR Men's Driver is designed to improve launch and ball speed with a crown that is thinner in the front. This allows the face to slightly flex at impact, enhancing rebound above the center of the face. Also noticeable is the milling pattern on the face. Bridgestone designers wanted to reduce the amount the ball slides up the face, thus reducing spin. A new vertical milling pattern is used on the heel and toe areas to help mis-hits. The milling lines are also closer together and rougher at the bottom of the face to help those shots hit low that tend to produce more spin. An adjustable-weighting system allows golfers to adjust the driver to hit a draw and launch the ball lower and higher.
- Improved Power Milled Face design allows the ultimate combination of low spin distance and added forgiveness on off-center hits
- speeDARC Technology provides an incredibly stable base, leading to the fastest ball speeds and highest launch angles we've ever achieved
- 460cc F.A.S.T. (Flex Action Speed Technology) Crown Design for increased ball velocities and higher launch angles
- Spin Control Technology allows for complete control of trajectory and spin
- Aldila NV 2KXV Orange Driver Shaft