Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Bionic PerformanceGrip Ladies Gloves
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Bionic PerformanceGrip Gloves
The Bionic PerformanceGrip gloves are packed with unique features to significantly enhance flexibility, moisture control, comfort and feel.
The "ONLY" Golf Glove Designed by an Orthopedic Hand Specialist. Bionic's most feature-rich glove to date!
- Enhanced comfort and feel: Elongated 3-D flexion zones stretch more freely, where common natural creases occur in the finger and the palm, to better imitate the flexing motion of the hand. This delivers a better feel on the club and enhanced comfort.
- Instant flexibility: Seams on the side of the finger have been repositioned to a "neutral zone" of motion, so they don't inhibit glove flexibility. This, combined with the extended 3-D flexion zones and the pre-rotated finger design give the glove an instant "broken-in" feel.
- Lighter grip: The Triple-Row Finger Grip System evens out the surface of the hand for a lighter grip to help increase distance and accuracy.
- Moisture management: Breathable leather, Lycra positioned between the fingers, and 15 strategically placed "mini Terrycloth towels" inside the glove help absorb perspiration, keeping hands cool and dry.
- Durability: The Triple-Row Finger Grip System and the washable, top-grade Cabretta leather helps create a glove that lasts round after round.