Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Adams Puglielli 2012 Mens Tour Wedges Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
ADAMS 2012 PUGLIELLI WEDGE
The new Adams Puglielli Wedges are Tour-inspired premium wedges that feature 8620 carbon steel which is then triple milled. The laser-engraved face increases surface roughness for maximized spin while an improved sole grind provides more playability from a multitude of lies. The Ni/Cr Black PVD finish matches the Idea Pro a12 and Idea Black CB3 irons and the Dynamic Gold Spinner shaft increases spin up to 700 rpm.
- Forged 8620 carbon steel for better feel
- Triple milled (face, back and grooves) to improve the mass properties and create consistent performance
- Laser engraved face to increase surface roughness for maximized spin
- Improved sole grind providing for more playability from a variety of lies
- Ni/Cr Black PVD finish to complement the Idea Pro A12 and Idea Black CB3 irons
- Dynamic Gold Spinner shaft: increases spin up to 700rpm
|Loft ||Lie ||Length ||SW ||Bounce ||Hand |
|52º ||63.5º ||35.5” ||D4 ||8º ||R L |
|54º ||63.5º ||35.5” ||D4 ||8º ||R |
|56º ||64º ||35.25” ||D4 ||11º ||R L |
|56º ||64º ||35.25” ||D4 ||14º ||R |
|58º ||64º ||35.25” ||D4 ||6º ||R |
|58º ||64º ||35.25” ||D4 ||10º ||R |
|60º ||64º ||35” ||D4 ||1º ||R |
|60º ||64º ||35” ||D4 ||6º ||R |