Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Adams Men's New Idea Tech 8PC Irons Set - Graphite DEMO
SCROLL BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DEMO CLUBS
Ships in 1-2 business day(s)
Adams Men's New Idea Tech 8PC Irons Set - Graphite
The Adams Men's New Idea Tech 8PC Irons Set were created with you in mind. Built for slower swing speeds with a confidence-inspiring look; then perfected by the most-respected Hybrid brand in Golf. The combination of high-flying Hybrids and easy-to-hit Hybrid Irons in one set will make the second shot that much more enjoyable.
- New Cut-Thru Slot design in the hybrids makes ball speed and launch higher and adds extra distance on off-center shots.
- Wrap-around slot - never seen before in golf clubs - that expands the sweet spot for up to 44% more speed on off-center shots and 23% more face speed on center shots compared to Adams industry-leading Idea a12OS clubs.
- With Adams Golf ABC set configuration, the traditional long iron is replaced by easy to hit hybrids (A), while the transitional hybrid irons (B) bridge the distance gap perfectly into the cavity-back scoring clubs (C) that are designed for precision and feel around the green.
- Set configuration: 3h-5h, 6-7 transition hybrid iron, 8-PW cavity back iron.
What is a DEMO Club?and/or returned under our 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Although they may exhibit signs of nominal wear, DEMO Clubs typically offer a significant value and are every bit as playable and effective as new clubs.The physical condition of a DEMO club may be anywhere from "almost new", to "very good".Worldwide Golf Shops stands fully behind your DEMO club purchase with our 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. There is no manufacturer's warranty included with a DEMO club purchase.Because of the great value that Worldwide Golf Shops is able to provide with DEMO Club pricing, we are unfortunately not able to include Headcovers, Weight kits, or Wrenches with purchase. These items, if applicable, may be available for purchase. To inquire, please contact customer service for availability.DEMO clubs typically sell very quickly because of their great value. For this reason, they are sold on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to available in stock inventory only. Some orders may be subject to cancellation as the result of an item that has been oversold.In the event that an item ordered by a customer is sold out, Worldwide Golf Shops customer service will do our very best to offer an alternate, similar item for substitution. Any item offered as a substitution for an original order item that is no longer available, must be accepted via phone or email by the customer before it is shipped. If an offered substitute product is not accepted by the customer, the original order will be subject to cancellation five business days after the substitute product is originally offered.
- A DEMO club is considered to be a recent model golf club(s) that has been:
- utilized by our retail stores for the purpose of customer trial prior to the purchase process. (Use of DEMO product may have been within our indoor hitting bay environment and/or on the golf course).