Watts Pick to Hit Pop Up Content
Diamonds in the Rough
Edwin Watts golf offers some superb products that you definitely don't want to overlook. If they didn't get there deserved share of media fanfare when first coming to the market, then now is your chance to prosper. They're great pieces of equipment that can really boost your game and lower your score. And regardless of if they've been out in the market for a while of brand new to it, our Watts Experts have tested them out in the field and found them to be more than worthwhile. So here are some Diamonds In The Rough that will keep you out of the rough. We've found these gems to be terrific values for your game. We highly suggest you give them strong consideration.
Adams Idea Black CB3 Mens Iron Sets Steel
Ships in 1 to 2 days.
Finely Tuned Performance.
The Idea Black CB3 Irons are engineered to provide the playability most players need with the look and feel they desire. This set of game-improvement irons features heel/toe perimeter weighting and a lower CG to provide more forgiveness while being forged from 8620 carbon steel to provide an excellent feel.Features
- Forged 8620 carbon steel - triple milled (cavity, face and grooves)
- Larger, deeper cavity with a multi-layer badge that provides for a thinner face, lower cg, perimeter weighting, added forgiveness and better feel
- Black Ni/Cr PVD finish with a glass beaded face to produce an exceptional look at address
- Engineered with progressive sole widths that allow for easier to hit long irons and deadly accurate scoring clubs
- Scoring clubs designed with improved bounce and camber to reduce turf interaction for more workability and control
- KBS Tour 90 steel shaft
- Adams Tour Elite Plus grip