The new for 2012 Adidas Crossflex is the latest design from Adidas in the evolution of the golf shoe. The Crossflex is constructed on a lightweight running last--a shoemaker's form shaped like a human foot--and delivers the ultimate athletic design in golf footwear. In place of spikes, the Crossflex offers "pods" and "zonal traction elements" for grip in various types of ground conditions. These shoes feature roomier toe boxes and waterproof ClimaProof® mesh uppers that is extremely lightweight and flexible by design. Golf is an athletic game, and footwork is of paramount importance to play your best. With the new Crossflex, Adidas brings athletic performance to a different level. Bring out your inner athlete with a pair of the new Adidas Crossflex golf shoes. You'll play better.
- Lightweight EVA spikeless outsole offer cushioning and flexibility for long-lasting comfort
- Strategically-placed pods and zonal traction elements adapt to varying ground conditions to deliver superior stability and traction
- CLIMAPROOF® mesh upper provides waterproof protection with athletic funcionality
- Built on lightweight running last for athletic performance, fit, and feel
- Engineered stitching, internal gusset and lightweight TPU toe-shield provide enhanced stability and durability